New World Religion Catholics, Canaanites and Rome

This thread is expected to be a living document. I’ve traveled the world researching the NWO (Nazi World Order) and (believe) their origins begin in Ancient Societies of the world, but have evolved and permeated into modern politics, engertainment and banking.

This post is PART I with replies serving as additional chapters (PARTS II, PART III) and so forth. This topic is lengthy, I’ll be posting when I can and continueing sharing my research.

THE VATICAN
The land in which the Vatican was built upon, was originally the site of the ancient Roman Religion, which centered around the worship of Cybele, their female deity. This religion pre-dates Jesus, and was monotheistic in it’s origin. Like many monotheistic religions of the time, this one focused on the the Goddess of Fertility, Life, harvest and hunt. Cybele, is alikened (and/or synonymous with) to Isis, Ishtar, Venus, Aphrodite, Demeter, Gaia, Sekhmet, Kali, The Morrigan, Izanami-no-Mikoto, Tiamat, Papatūānuku, Frigg, Mamai Wata, *Tanit and Hel (to name a few).

Attached are photos of these goddesses. Please note, the similarities between the depiction. Most have LIONS and/or often depocted with a LION head, as well as, a Coptic cross, cross, Ankh and/or DISC.

Next Up…The Goddesses Consorts AND modern day occult…

image Uploading: 1534E683-2D4C-4DD2-8C43-8DEAADEF0188.jpeg… image

PART II - Goddess Consorts

The main consort of Ishtar (sometimes Ashtarte) was Ba’al, while Cybele’s wasthe god, Attis. There’s miles of content on Ba’al, and I’d lose you fast, but, I’ll do my best to provide the headlines. Ba’al is synonymous with Baal, Moloch, Bezel, Beezlebub, Ba’albak, BelHammon (Ba’al Hammon) and more. He is symbolized by the bull, ram, goat or sheep. The worship of this God extended from ancient Japan to the Celtic Gods of North Western Europe. Ba’al was depicted as the God of secuality, wealth, power and fertility, and often times, the most powerful ‘son’ of the Universes ‘Creater’. The Canaanite faith (and other semetic faiths) were known for their Ba’al worship, and notably today, is still opey worshipped in India (Brahma). Below are are photos of ancient Ba’al figures used for worship discovered in modern dayTurkey, Egypt, Italy, Greece, India, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Spain, Iraq and Pakistan.

Note, Ba’al is often depicted with a disc, one hand up (pointing upwards), as a bull, ram, goat (other horned beings) and often associated with the son. This diety was the CONSORT of MOST of the goddesses outlined in Part I.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image

PART III - TYING CYBELE BACK TO MODERN CATHOLISM

Pre-dating the Vatican, in it’s place was the temple of Cybele. Cybele/ Kybele was the daughter of the Phrygian sky-god and earth-mother. She was born as an hermaphrodite named Agdistis who was castrated by the gods to become the Goddess Cybele/Kybele. Cybele, in one of the earliests texts describing her, was a Daimon, with two sexual organs, male and female. They call the daimon Agdistis [Kybele]. But the gods, fearing Agdistis, cut off the male organ. There grew up from it an almond-tree with its fruit ripe, and a daughter of the river Saggarios (Sangarius), they say, took the fruit and laid it in her bosom, when it at once disappeared, but she was with child. A boy [Attis] was born."

A boy was born, but was raised by a he-goat. As he grew up his beauty was more than human, and Agdistis [Kybele] fell in love with him. When he had grown up, Attis was sent by his relatives to Pessinos [city in Phrygia], that he might wed the king’s daughter. The marriage-song was being sung, when Agdistis appeared, and Attis went mad and cut off his genitals, as also did he who was giving him his daughter in marriage. But Agdistis repented of what she had done to Attis, and persuaded Zeus to grant the body of Attis should neither rot at all nor decay. These are the most popular forms of the legend of Attis."

Cybele was worshipped through most of central asia, the middle East and Africa. She was revered as the “Magna Mater (Great Mother)” and was appeased through orgiatic rituals and blood sacrifices. She has an annual Festival begginning March 15 and ending March 24th. During this festival, on March 17th, the people celebrated Baccus (Dionysis) the god of wine and debauchery. On March 24th, the Blood Day, ritual sacrifices occured, and theoughout the week, the temple priestesses and eunuchs participated in ritual sex acts, the only time of year they were allowed to partake in intercourse. Cybele was the goddess of the Pine tree, honeybees, lions and eunuchs, since she started off a hemaphrodite, but ended up a woman.

CONNECTION WITH CATHOLISM

1. MAGNA MOTHER = VIRGIN MARY
  2. CYBELE BEGGED ZEUS FOR ATTIS FLESH NOT ROT = CATHOLIC INCORRUPTABILITY (sainst acnonized if body didn’t decompose)
  3. PINE TREE SYMBOL of CYBELE = PINE CONES CATHOLIC CHURCH
  4. MAR 17 Celebration of BACCUS = Mar 17 Celebration of St Patrick
  5. EUNUCH PRIESTS = CELIBATE/EUNUCH CATHOLIC PRIESTS
  6. RITUAL SACRIFICE = CATHOLIC COMMUNION
  7. GODSESS OF BEES = THOUSANDS OF BEES IN CATHOLIC VATICAN

SOURCES

Part IV ARIANISM, NAZISM AND NWO - THE BEGINNING

In the 300’s (A.D.) , the concept of Arianism, made famous by Arius (pictured below) was controversial, but prolific across the Roman empire, Indo-Europe and Northwestern Europe.

Arianism, an influential heresy denying the divinity of Christ, but confirming his origins as the son of God and great intercessor of mankind, originated with the aforementioned Alexandrian priest Arius ( c. 250– c. 336). Arianism maintained that the Son of God was created by the Father and was therefore neither coeternal with the Father, nor consubstantial.

Arianism experienced a rollercoaster of adoption, depending on the belief system of the emperors and monarchs.

Arianism spread from a stronghold in the town of Nazimethus, across Germanic tribes in modern day France, Austria, Brussels and Germany.

Most scholars agree that the similarities between ISLAM, JUDAISM and ARIANISM are more closely related than that of the traditional Catholic / Christian Church in their belief of the role of Jesus Christ.