Nimrod the Great Grandson of Noah and his World Order

>The universal sentiment of the Freemasons of the present day is to confer upon Solomon, the King of Israel, the honor of being their first Grand Master. But the legend of the Craft had long before, though there was a tradition of the Temple in existence, given, at least by suggestion, that title to Nimrod, the King of Babylonia and Assyria. It had credited the first organization of the fraternity of craftsmen to him, in saying that he gave a charge to the workmen whom he sent to assist the King of Nineveh in building his cities.

>That is to say, he framed for them a Constitution, and, in the words of the legend, this was the first time that ever Masons had any charge of his science. It was the first time that the Craft was organized into a fraternity working under a Constitution of body of laws. As Nimrod was the autocratic maker of these laws, it necessarily resulted that their first legislator, creating laws with his unlimited and absolute governing power, was also their first Grand Master.

We’re going back, way back, to where this all began. Join us as we trace from the beginning to today, and identify the symbols throughout the ages and how they show the rise and fall of nations time and time again.

Could it be? Could the ancient cults of Babylon really have survived to this day? The answer seems to be a very loud YES, but somehow many are deaf to this. Could this be the cabal? The infamous (((they))) everyone fears? Join us as we decode and expose this great mystery!!!

Who was Nimrod?

What was Babel?

Who were the Canaanites/Phoenicians?

What is their history with Child Sacrifice?

Who is Moloch/Baal/etc?

How did they relate to the ancient Israelites?

What did Egypt have to do with it?

Did the Exodus happen? And who were the Hyksos?

What about that weirdo Akhenaten?

Was it sun worship? Or was it SATURN worship?

Were these people actually monotheistic?

What about India, and the far East?

Were there Giants?

What happened to Neanderthals? Cro-Magnon?

Who was Enki, Enlil, and Anu?

When was America really discovered?

Why the Red/White stripes?

Who were the Vikings?

What is the Phoenix?

What are the origins of Freemasonry?

What about other secret societies?

What really happened in the French Revolution?

Why is America littered with occult symbolism?

What is the Owl?

What is a Y Head? Could it be related to the double headed Phoenix?

And many other questions! The above hopefully inspired some thought.

The purpose of this thread is not just to answer these in isolation, but to show connections that tie it ALL TOGETHER.

If you can, please provide exact dates as much as possible as it would be cool to eventually compile a Chronology of this timeline.

Genesis 9

God’s Covenant With Noah

9 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,

by humans shall their blood be shed;

for in the image of God

has God made mankind.

7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

I don’t see how such laws are unreasonable, personally. I think it’s interesting that most people don’t realise that the Ten Commandments were for the Israelite’s only, and that Noahide covenant is for us lowly Gentiles.

I wager that the Torah itself is hugely inspired by Babylonian mythology and that Babylon is the original source material anyway.

Even though Nimrod is in the Torah, and Nimrod was certainly not his real name (it was his slander name given by those who hated him), it’s still the name we know him by.

It’s pretty obvious the sad, barbaric practices of the Canaanites are directly inspired and endorsed by Old Babylon

image image

clearly child hunting.

white rabbit?

where do the “stars” lead if you follow them?

http: // www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Nimrod.html#.WzUfj9JKiHs

The verb מרד (marad) means to be rebellious or to revolt (2 Kings 18:7, Numbers 14:9). It occurs all over the Semitic language spectrum and about twenty-five times in the Bible. More than half of its occurrences cover scenes in which man revolts against man (and always Israel and its king revolting against an invading or occupying foreign force), and in the other half man revolts against God. Its derivations are:

The masculine noun מרד (mered), meaning rebellion (Joshua 22:24 only).

The feminine noun מרדות (mardut), also meaning rebellion (1 Samuel 20:30 only).

A semi-synonym of this verb is סרר (sarar), which also means to be rebellious, but which appears to place the emphasis on attitude rather than on action, as does מרד (marad).

So obviously his mother didn’t name her baby “Rebel”, so Nimrod is a nickname.

Sounds kind of like Renegade, doesn’t it???

Bugs’ ears are a Y.

Nimrod good. The construction union rebelled…

More Nimrod as positive…and Antartica.

Shakleton’s Ship names Nimrod.

Nimrod - One World Government/One language; God destroys and disperses

Tower of Babel - ziggurats, building temples reaching heaven, profaning God; EU parliament building; Parliament also means a group of owls;

Semiramis/Astarte/Ishtar - Sacred Prostitution Cult eg Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut

Babylonian Talmudists/Sumerian Swindlers/(((they)))

Old World Order - Corrupt authoritarian regimes/feudal system.

Old World = Europe

New World Order

New World = Americas

As intended by our founding fathers to be a governing system based on checks and balances (Legislative, Judicial, Executive branches). This governing system was to be implemented in the USA to govern the course of human events as well as to attract the world’s best and brightest in order to maintain its position as the main hegemonic power (Manifest Destiny).

From recent history, we can observe the many nation-state revolutions that occurred all around the world during the late 18th to 20th centuries. Crafted from dispelling tyrannical and imperialistic regimes in place of liberty and rule by the people for the people this New World governing system can be found in almost every single nation today. Simultaneously during this time the fight was not over and for centuries the good men of the world fought to maintain the New World Order as it should be. However, certain Old World families conspired to corrupt, subvert, and pervert the New World Order to maintain/reclaim their power and execute their agenda. Since the 20th century they have succeeded until 11/8/2016 and now we will set things right.

(((They))) have also corrupted symbols of good for (((their))) own sake in order to confuse, manipulate, and trick the good men into fighting their own and will be routed out because of them.

https: // butlincat.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/an-encyclopedia-of-freemasonry-a-g-mackey.pdf

Babel

In Hebrew, ^33 ; which the writer of Genesis connects with SSa, balal, " to confound," in reference to the confusion of tongues ; but the true derivation is probably from BAB-EL, " the gate of El " or the “gate of God,” because perhaps a temple was the first building raised by the primitive nomads. It is the name of that celebrated tower attempted to be built on the plains of Shinar, A. M. 1775, about one hundred and forty years after the deluge, and which, Scripture informs us, was destroyed by a special interposition of the Almighty. The Noachite Masons date the commencement of their order from this destruction, and much traditionary information on this subject is preserved in the degree of “Patriarch Noachite.” At Babel, Oliver says that what has been called Spurious Freemasonry took its origin. That is to say, the people there abandoned the worship of the true God, and by their dispersion lost all knowledge of his existence, and of the principles of truth upon which Masonry is founded. Hence it is that the rituals speak of the lofty tower of Babel as the place where language was confounded and Masonry lost. See Oman.

This is the theory first advanced by Anderson in his Constitutions^ and subsequently developed more extensively^ by Dr. Oliver in all his works, but especially in his Landmarks. As history, the doctrine is of no value, for it wants the element of authenticity. But in a symbolic point of view it is highly suggestive. If the tower of Babel represents the profane world of ignorance and darkness, and the threshing floor of Oman the Jebusite is the symbol of Freemasonry, because the Solomonic Temple, of which it was the site, is the pro- totype of the spiritual temple which Masons are erecting, then we can readily understand how Masonry and the true use of language is lost in one and recovered in the other, and how the progress of the can- didate in his initiation may properly be compared to the progress of truth from the confusion and ignorance of the Babel builders to the perfection and illumination of the temple builders, which temple builders all Freemasons are. And so, when in the ritual the neophyte, being asked “whence he comes and whither is he travelling,” replies, " from the lofty tower of Babel, where language was confounded and Masonry lo.st, to the threshing-floor of Oman the Jebusite, where language was restored and Masonry found," the questions and answers become intelligible from this symbolic point of view.

Nimrod

The legend of the Craft in the Old Constitutions refers to Nimrod as one of the founders of Masonry. Thus in the York Manuscript we read: “At y* makeing of y” Toure of Babell there was Masonrie first much esteemed of, and the King of Babilon y’ was called Nimrod was A mason himselfe and loved well Masons." And the Cooke Manuscript thus repeats the story: “And this same Nembroth began the towre of babilon and he taught to his werkemen the craft of Masonrie, and he had with him many Masons more than forty thousand. And he loved and cherished them well.” The idea no doubt sprang out of the Scriptural teaching that Nimrod was the architect of many cities ; a state- ment not so well expressed in the authorized version, as it is in the improved one of Bochart, which says : " From that land Nimrod went forth to Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and Rehoboth city, and Calah, and Resen between Nineveh and Calah, that is the great city."

Nimrod is the one of the founders according to early Freemasonry. From my understanding freemasons are concerned with establishing the third temple of solomon, amongst other things. First temple destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar II and second temple destroyed by Rome.

Modern Freemasons - Albert Pike - Luciferian Worship “Bringer of Light, Morning Star” - Rainbows are the entire visible light electromagnetic spectrum think LGBT symbol - Lucis Trust

Revelations 22:16

I, Jesus, have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Freemasons - What is their “great work”? - anti-catholic

Also secret societies within secret societies; Freemasons → Shriners → Royal Order of Jesters → SOBIB: Secret Order of Brothers in Blood

One can infer the acts performed based on the names there are also plenty of info online to verify what these groups do.

Rainbows are supposed to represent the convenant of God; good symbol being corrupted.

Canaan - Phoenicia - Carthage - Malta - Freemasons

Poor fellow soldiers of christ and the temple of solomon aka Knights Templar, they acquired much power and wealth to attract evil men; which led to the order to succumb to subversion, perversion, and corruption. I know about King Philip IV of France arrested Grand Master DeMolay and Co. on Friday October 13th 1307 accused of idol worship, homosex, spitting on the cross, and other profane acts. Pope Clement V issued Papal Bull on November 22, 1307 instructing Christian Monarchs arrest Knights Templar and seize their assets. They were not burned alive until March 18, 1314. Pope Clement V died about a month later and King Philip IV died later that year.

Low level templars were not convicted of those crimes. Knight Hosiptallers incorporated the Knights Templar wealth into their order and they have been in existence for almost 1000 years. Knights Hospitaller existed side by side to the Knights Templar but lacked their wealth, power, and prestige. Remainder of Knights templar joined Hospitaller or other orders. March 22, 1312 Papal bull abolished the Knights Templar and reorganized the order as Order of Christ (Portugal). This order was secularized in 1789 coinciding with the French Revolution date.

Friday the 13th “bad luck date”

November 22 is also JFK assassination date.

March 22 cabal date

Carthago delenda est

Organizations of substantial Power/Wealth attract evil men. Evil men seek to corrupt, pervert, and subvert those organizations to remain in control. The best organizations are based on hierarchy and as evil men infiltrate and climb the ranks they will promote their own into strategic positions within in the organization to maintain that control. What Q wants us to also understand is that because there are a few bad apples does not mean the entire organization is bad. Typically, you will observe that once you identify the bad you can easily cure the organization much like targeting a virus.

The common function of the early civilizations (accepted by mainstream historians) is that they were there to serve the Gods.
I see keys, phallus worship, sun worship, pineal gland (third eye shiat), owl through ancient and modern art.

https: // www.truthcontrol.com/phoenicians

It is likely that the city of Avaris was first settled in ancient times by the Phoenicians. The Phoenicians had settled at Thebes from the earliest times and since we understand the Phoenicians to be Aryans (Irish), as well as sun-worshippers, we are most receptive to the suggestion that they were the predynastic founders of Avaris and of other Egyptian cities.

— Michael Tsarion / <cite>The Irish Origins of Civilization, Volume 2</cite>

Not until Jacob in a somewhat obscure manner was told to call himself Israel was that name adopted and accorded to his twelve “sons:” but if we accept the explanation of Sanchoniathon, a Phoenician of Tyre, Cronus “whom Phoenicians called Israel” was king of Phoenicia, and it signified that these Chaldeo-Phoenician tribes were worshippers of Cronus-Saturn…for Jehovah was a far later importation. The name Israel has subsequently been misappropriated, for those Biblical Christians who term themselves Israelites in fact label themselves followers of a pagan deity

— Comyns Beaumont / <cite>The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain (quoted by Michael Tsarion)</cite>

The first thing to clarify when it comes to the “Israelites” concerns the origin of the name “Israel.” This name was not original to the people mentioned in the bible whose center was Jerusalem. None of the cities of the Hyksos pharaohs and their people bear the title “Israel.” The term originated with the Irish and with the Phoenicians who had erected prominent and sophisticated cities all over Eastern Europe, Asia Minor, and the Levant. The Phoenicians were originally of Irish extraction and they had some of their most important bases in Ireland and Scotland. Not only were the Phoenicians expert sailors but they made good use of the land bridges that once existed between Scandinavia and England, and between England and Ireland.

[…] the Phoenicians were indeed extraordinarily gifted men. They were one of the first races to devise and employ a sophisticated alphabet, construct great cities and temples, make paper for writing, and sail the seas of the world. The fact is that they were Arya, or adepts of the highest order. They were master architects, astrologers, shipwrights, mariners, healers, and scientists. We believe the Phoenicians were, like the Scythians, originally from the West. They preserved of the secrets of Megalithic construction and many other ancient arts. They may have been the original builders of many temples along the Nile. This is what the Old Testament hints, and what a great deal of miscellaneous Masonic literature suggests.

Heliopolis was on the Phenician side of the Delta, in the neighborhood of the district inhabited by the Jews.

— Samuel Sharpe / <cite>Egyptian Mythology and Egyptian Christianity (quoted by Michael Tsarion)</cite>

As our scholars have failed to see the difference between Israel and the Jews, they have completely confused the issue; and when they speak of ancient Hebrew they mean Phoenician. “The oldest Hebrew manuscript dates from AD 489, is a roll and was found in the Karaite Synagogue in the Crimea.” The Targums version of the Old Testament does not date any earlier than the Babylonian captivity of the Jews, and it was written in the Aramaic Chaldee language,and even of that version there is not BC in existence. So when our scholars speak of the ancient Hebrew of the Israelites they mean Phoenician evidently, for they never have seen it written on a scroll, only on the Siloam inscription, the Moabite stone, and the Phoenician engravings of the East, the Mediterranean, Southern Russia, and Europe, particularly in Britain.

PHOENICIAN OF PLAUTUS:

Byth lym mo thym nociothii nel ech an ti daisc machon

Ys i do iebrim thyfe lyth chy lya chon temlyph ula.

EARLY IRISH-CELTIC:

Beth liom’ mo thime nociaithe, niel ach an ti dairie mae coinne

Is i de leabhraim tafach leith, chi lis con teampluibh ulla.

In 1772, General Charles Vallancey, a leading Irish scholar of the day, published his famous work, “Essay On The Antiquity Of The Irish Language, Being A Collation Of The Irish With The Phoenician Punic Language.” In his opening remarks he states, "On a collation of the Irish with the Celtic, Punic, and Phoenician languages, the strongest affinity, (nay a perfect Identity in very many Words) will appear; it may therefore be deemed a Punic-Celtic compound.“Vallancey continues, “from the Canaanite proceeded the Phoenician, from the Phoenician, Carthaginian, or Punic was derived the Aeolian, Dorian and Etruscan, and from these was formed the Latin… Of the Roman Saxon capital letters, the Irish use but three, all the others bear a very great resemblance to the primitive Canaanite and Phoenician.” (p. 2-3) Modern language scholars have confirmed that there is a definite connection between the Celtic and Canaanite Phoenician.”

1 Like

Here’s a royal link!

Since it is true that Canaanite Phoenicians migrated to Europe in large numbers in ancient times, there must be religious and cultural ties, and in fact, such connections abound. Dr. Thomas Moore’s, History of Ireland(p. 40), relates:

“That most common of all Celtic monuments, the Cromlech… is to be found not only in most parts of Europe, but also in Asia,” including eastern Mediterranean. Not less ancient and general, among the Celtic nations, was the circle of upright stones, with either an altar or tall pillar in the centre, and, like its prototype at the temple of Byblos, Phoenicia, Gilgal [ancient Israel], serving sometimes as a temple of worship, sometimes as a place of national council or inauguration… The rough, unhewn stone…used in their circular temples by the Druids. Dr. Beauford, in Druidism Revived, says, “It is remarkable that all the ancient altars found in Ireland, and now distinguished by the name of Cromlechs or sloping stones, were originally called Bothal, or the House of God, and they seem to be of the same species as those mentioned in the Book of Genesis, called by the Canaanites, Bethel, or discovered in Byblos, Phoenicia, which has the same signification as the Irish Bothal.” The Bible (Judges 9:6; 2Ki. 11:14; 2 Chon. 23:13) indicates that Phoenician kings were crowned either standing upon or next to a pillar of stone. “The practice of seating the new king upon a stone, at his initiation, was the practice in many of the countries of Europe…. The monarchs of Sweden sat upon a stone placed in the centre of twelve lesser ones, and in a similar kind of circle the Kings of Denmark were crowned.” (Moore, ibid., p. 42) Note also the significant Bible number, ‘twelve’, which was common to both European Celts and the Phoenicians.

The book, Identity of the Religions Druidical and Phoenician, adds, "Circular temples…abound in England and other parts of Europe. The most ancient account of them is to be found in the book of Exodus (24:4), “And Moses… builde an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes…” (p.15) In Europe, Stonehenge, Avebury, and many other early Celtic sites were designed in a circular pattern. There is no record that preserves the order in which the pillars or stelae of the temple of Byblos were organized.

Groves were also features of both Phoenician and Celtic worship. Significant importance was paid by the Celts to the mistletoe and Phoenician Libanesis was/is abundunt in it like no other place in the Near East.

The division of time into a seven-day week was practiced by the Irish Celts, identical to the Phoenicians from whom the Israelites learned the practice and used it after coming to Canaan. In Egypt, the week was made up of ten days and the Israelites had to follow the ten day week following their Egyptian masters. It was referred to as the market days. The Romans had an eight day week.

Since early times, the Israelites sinned against God by adopting many of the pagan practices of their neighbors, and so we find evidence of both Canaanite Phoenician and Canaanite culture among their descendants in Europe. The ancient Baal pillar is one of many such religious monuments which have been found from the Middle East to Ireland.

There are many other examples, however, of customs linking the Celtic Druids specifically with Phoenicia. English historian, William Borlase, in his “Antiquities Of Cornwall,” (1754) presented many pages of such evidence: Druids worshipped but one God and allowed no graven images, identical to the Phoenicians, and in contradistinction with almost all other ancient religions. Consecration was by sprinkling with blood, as in Canaanite worship. Druid priests were clothed in white, similar to the Canaanite priest’s white ephod’sacrificial victims were bled to death, and the blood was collected in basins which served to sprinkle the altars; bulls were sacrificed, and the image of a bull (the heraldic sign of one Canaanite tribe) was carried into war. “While they performed their horrid rites of human sacrifice, the drums and trumpets sounded without intermission, that the cries of the miserable victims might not be heard.” (Compare Jer. 7:31-32; the Canaanite/Phoenician place of human sacrifice was called Tophet, meaning ‘the drum’ – read more about the controvertial subject of child sacrifice in this site). They prayed with uplifted hands, examined entrails for necromancy, and held the oak in veneration. Further, the standoff between Elijah and the Priests of Baal is another example of the similarity between the Celts and Phoenician priests of Baal. The Druids used the magic wand in imitation of Moses’ rod, poured libations, sacrificed upon the tops of rocks, investigated truth by lots, anointed rock pillars with oil, and marked out boundaries with stones. (pp. 104-132, 161) In these and so many other distinctive ways, the religious customs of the Celts and Canaanite Phoenicians bear an unmistakable resemblance!

So I’m thinking it makes most sense that Ireland was just a Phoenician colony. They didn’t COME from there.

However! This link is still very important because it seems likely that the DRUIDS were practicing the Phoenician religion (and perhaps were all originally Phoenicians to begin with)

Druids are incorporated into Freemasonry. I can’t find the link anymore, but I’m sure I read recently that the Scottish lodge has druid as one of its degrees

The Phoenicians even had a hand at formulating the Bibles current form!!

Many ignorant historians claim that Phoenicia ceased to exist in 64 B.C. That “happened” when it became part of the Roman world. But, in 425 A.D. official Roman records show the division of Phoenicia Prima into two provinces: Phoenicia Maritima and Phoenicia Libanensis. In the early Byzantine times, the Count of Phoenicia governed Phoenicia. In 380 A.D., Saint Jerome wrote: ‘Damnatur Origenes a Demetrio episeopo exceptis Palaestinae…et Phoenicis atque Achaiae sacerdotibus’ since 231 A.D. This means that he considered Phoenicia as a separate entity.

At the council of Nicaea in 325 A.D., eleven bishops were present from Phoenicia. They were the bishops of Tyre, Damascus, Sidon, Tripolis, Paneas, Berytus, Palmyra, Ptolemais, Alasus, Emesa, and Antaradus. Saint Augustine (400 AD) witnesses to the same account of Saint Jerome. The Church Councils of Tyre (449 & 515 AD), do the same, as well. And last but not least, the Fall of Phoenicia to the Arabs (640 AD), testify to the continued existence of Phoenicia, in the seventh century. Finally, Church tradition of naming the major bishops of Phoenicia, honorary, living title of ‘Metropolitan Archbishop of Phoenicia Maritima.’ Lebanese bishops continue to carry this title today (see page with translation – MP3 Byzantine psaltica chants: Bishop of Beirut & Bishop of Tripoli) are a few of many solid proofs that Phoenicia and its people live on despite the misinformation.

image image image

This is required reading!

“Nimrod” created “freemasonry” to worship Astarte in secret.

New initiates of Freemasonry are told to search for the, “lost Word” which is apparently the real name of God. In the third degree initiation they are given a clue and told to look, “to that bright and Morning Star”. Now the Morning Star is Venus who was a Roman Goddess. Though the Morning Star was also once called Lucifer, the god of light which people who claim that Freemasons are Devil worshippers, latch onto. Yet long before the creation of Lucifer it was the Babylonian Goddess Astarte who was the Morning Star. Further back in time she was known as the “Queen of the Star” and the Ancient Great Mother. (Jesus was also called the Morning Star in Revelations in the New Testament.)

http: // www.womanthouartgod.com/wmbondfreemasonry.php

Could it be? Could it really be?
G = Goddess
Rumor has it these men have a secret. You only learn it when you’re really high up the ranks. At the very end of your journey you’re taught that God = Lucifer. But that’s misinformation. It’s not wrong, but it’s fake news. They worship the morning star, commonly mistaken for Lucifer. What planet represents the morning star?
ASTARTE
The big secret? What does the G mean? God? Or, perhaps Goddess?
Kinda makes you think about “Feminism” a whole lot different if you consider that it’s being pushed by a cult that worships a child sacrificing demoness.

Ishtar is a mean bitch!

TABLET VI

narrates the celebration of the victory of Gilgamesh, and his repulse of Ishtar’s love advances (Haupt, pp. 42-50).

He cleansed his weapons, he polished his arms.

He took off the armour that was upon him. He put away

his soiled garments and put on clean raiment;

clothed himself with his ornaments, put on his diadem (?).

Gilgamesh placed upon his head the crown and put on his diadem (?).

To win the favour and love of Gilgamesh, Ishtar, the lofty goddess desired (and said unto him):

"Come, Gilgamesh, be thou my spouse,

Give, O give unto me thy manly strength.

Be thou my husband, let me be thy wife, and I will set thee in a chariot (embossed) with precious stones and gold,

with wheels made of gold, and shafts of sapphires (?).

Large kudanu-lions thou shalt harness to it.

Under sweet-smelling cedars thou shalt enter into our house.

And] when thou enterest into our house

Thou shalt sit upon?] a lofty throne, and people shall kiss thy feet;

kings and lords and rulers shall bow down before thee.

Whatever mountain and country produces, they shall bring to thee as tribute.

• *] thy sheep shall bear twin-ewes.
    • *] mules they shall bring as tribute.

Thy [majesty?] shall sit upon a chariot that is splendid,

drawn?] by a span that has no equal.

But Gilgamesh opened his mouth and spoke unto her; said unto the lofty goddess Ishtar:

The beginning lines of his speech are almost lost, only a few fragments being preserved. Gilgamesh refused the proffered love of Ishtar, reminding her that all her former lovers have come to grief through her, and said that he was not willing to share their fate.

"Where is thy husband Tammuz, who was to be forever?

What, indeed, has become of the allallu-bird * * *?

Well, I will tell thee plainly the dire result of thy coquetries.

To Tammuz, the husband of thy youth,

thou didst cause weeping and didst bring grief upon him every year.

The allallu-bird, so bright of colours, thou didst love;

But its wing thou didst break and crush,

so that now it sits in the woods crying: ‘O my wing!’

Thou didst also love a lion, powerful in his strength,

seven and seven times didst thou dig a snaring pit for him.

Thou didst also love a horse, pre-eminent in battle,

but with bridle (?), spur, and whip thou didst force it on,

didst force it to run seven double-leagues at a stretch.

And when it was tired and wanted to drink, thou still didst force it on,

thereby causing weeping and grief to its mother Si-li-li.

Thou didst also love a shepherd of the flock * * *

who continually poured out incense before thee,

and, for thy pleasure, slaughtered lambs day by day.

Thou didst smite him, and turn him into a tiger,

so that his own sheep-boys drove him away,

and his own dogs tore him to pieces.

Thou didst also love a farmer, a gardener of thy father,

who continually brought unto thee dainties,

and daily adorned thy table for thee.

Thine eye thou didst cast on him and turn his mind, saying:

'Oh, my farmer boy, let us enjoy thy manly strength.

Let thy hand come forth and take away my virginity’ (?).

But the farmer spoke unto thee and said:

'Me!—what is this that thou askest of me?

Mother, thou hast not baked, and I will not eat;

The food that I shall eat is bad and bitter,

and it is covered with cold and numbness.’

And when thou didst hear such words,

thou didst smite him and change him into a cripple(?)

And didst thus compel him to lie on a couch,

so that he could no more rise up from his bed.

And now thou wouldst also love me; but like unto them I would fare."

When Ishtar heard such words

she became enraged, and went up into heaven,

and came unto Anu [her father], and

To Antum (her mother) she went, and thus spoke (unto them):

"My father, Gilgamesh has insulted me;

Gilgamesh has upbraided me with my evil deeds,

my deeds of evil and of violence."

And Anu opened his mouth and spoke—

said unto her, the mighty goddess Ishtar:

"Thou shalt not remain so disconsolate,

even though Gilgamesh has upbraided thee with thy evil deeds,

thy deeds of evil and of violence."

And Ishtar opened her mouth and said,

she spoke unto Anu, her father:

“My father, create [for me] a heaven-bull.”

The following seventy lines have come down in a very mutilated condition; and the meaning can only be surmised. As Dr. Jeremias has ingeniously pointed out, the lines remind us of the threat of Gilgamesh, spoken before the ocean palace (Tablet X, Col. I), and especially of the analogous conditions found in the account of the “Descent of Ishtar into the Netherworld,” where the courageous goddess in her wrath forces entrance to the Netherworld. As she threatened there, so now here, in heaven, she would smash everything, if her will and wish is not granted. Anu, her father, though hesitating, is forced to accede and creates the heaven-bull. And now Ishtar breaks out in these words: “I will have revenge.” The account of the fight of the two heroes, Gilgamesh and Enkidu, against the heaven-bull is almost completely lost. Lines 122 and 123 appear to say:

They?] hunted him and Enkidu [attacked?] the heaven-bull,

• and grasped him by his heavy tail.

On an old Babylonian cylinder representing the fight we see the bull standing on its hind feet, Enkidu holding the monster by its head and tail, while Gilgamesh plunges the dagger into its heart. We can also gather from the remains of the lines that three hundred heroes took part in the fight. After the heroes had killed the bull and had thus satisfied their hearts, they brought unto Shamash, the sun god, a thank offering. The narrative then continues:

Then Ishtar went up to the wall of Uruk, the strong-walled;

she uttered a piercing cry and broke out into a curse, (saying):

"Woe to Gilgamesh, who thus has grieved me,

and has killed the heaven-bull."

But Enkidu, hearing these words of Ishtar,

tore out the right side of the heaven-bull,

and threw it into her face, (saying):

"And thus I will, indeed, defeat thee;

and I will do unto thee even as I have done to him;

I will hang its heart(?) upon thy side, forsooth."

Then Ishtar gathered her followers, that ruin men,

the hierodules and the sacred prostitutes.

Over the right side of the heaven-bull she wept and lamented.

But Gilgamesh assembled the people, and all his workmen.

The workmen admired the size of its horns.

Thirty minas of precious stones was their value;

half of an inch (?) in size was their thickness (?).

Six measures of oil they both could hold.

For the anointing of his god Lugal-tur-da8 he dedicated it.

He brought the horns and hung them up in the shrine of his lordship.

Then they washed their hands in the river Euphrates,

took the road, and set out (for the city),

and rode through the streets of the city of Uruk.

The people of Uruk assembled and looked with astonishment [at the heroes?].

Gilgamesh then spoke to the servants (?) of [his palace?]

and cried out unto them, (saying):

"Who is glorious among the heroes?

Who shines among the men?"

"Gilgamesh?] is glorious among the heroes,

Gilgamesh?] shines among the men!"

Nimrod Expedition

Three men in heavy clothing stand in line on an icy surface, next to a flagstaff from which flies the flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Jameson Adams, Frank Wild and Eric Marshall (from left to right) plant the Union Jack at their southernmost position, 88° 23’, on 9 January 1909. The photograph was taken by expedition leader Ernest Shackleton.

The British Antarctic Expedition 1907–09, otherwise known as the Nimrod Expedition, was the first of three expeditions to the Antarctic led by Ernest Shackleton. Its main target, among a range of geographical and scientific objectives, was to be first to the South Pole. This was not attained, but the expedition’s southern march reached a Farthest South latitude of 88° 23’ S, just 97.5 nautical miles (180.6 km; 112.2 mi) from the pole. This was by far the longest southern polar journey to that date and a record convergence on either Pole.[a] A separate group led by Welsh Australian geology professor Edgeworth David reached the estimated location of the South Magnetic Pole, and the expedition also achieved the first ascent of Mount Erebus, Antarctica’s second highest volcano.

The expedition lacked governmental or institutional support, and relied on private loans and individual contributions. It was beset by financial problems and its preparations were hurried. Its ship, Nimrod, was less than half of the size of Robert Falcon Scott’s 1901–04 expedition ship Discovery, and Shackleton’s crew lacked relevant experience. Controversy arose from Shackleton’s decision to base the expedition in McMurdo Sound, close to Scott’s old headquarters, in contravention of a promise to Scott that he would not do so. Nevertheless, although the expedition’s profile was initially much lower than that of Scott’s six years earlier, its achievements attracted nationwide interest and made Shackleton a public hero. The scientific team, which included the future Australasian Antarctic Expedition leader Douglas Mawson, carried out extensive geological, zoological and meteorological work. Shackleton’s transport arrangements, based on Manchurian ponies, motor traction, and sled dogs, were innovations which, despite limited success, were later copied by Scott for his ill-fated Terra Nova Expedition.

On his return, Shackleton overcame the Royal Geographical Society’s initial scepticism about his achievements and received many public honours, including a knighthood from King Edward VII. He made little financial gain from the expedition and eventually depended on a government grant to cover its liabilities. Within three years his southernmost record had been surpassed, as first Amundsen and then Scott reached the South Pole. In his own moment of triumph, Amundsen nevertheless observed: “Sir Ernest Shackleton’s name will always be written in the annals of Antarctic exploration in letters of fire”.[1]

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_Expedition

“Lost word/name of God” according to Freemasons is “jahbulun” “jah-bul-un”
Which is an age old perversion of “Yah-Baal-on”
Which stands for Yahweh Baal Osiris

During the royal arch initiation 9th degree in acottish rights I believe that is when 3 mason unlock a box to show a piece of paper with “Gods real name”.

At that point the initiative chants the name 3 times and essentially loses their soul because that’s the moment that a Freemason recognizes that their “God” is not Jesus but a hodgepodge of Baal representations

In the Royal Arch degree, the Freemason " acknowledge[s] that the devil, in the guise of Jahbuhlun, is his sacred Lord"–the name Jahbulun being a “composite of Jahweh, Baal, and Osiris.” He chants “Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Je-hov-ah” (Texe Marrs, Codex Magica , Ch. 4). Albert Pike discusses the Cabalistic/Masonic significance of IAHOVAH in great length in Morals & Dogma (66, 213, 401, 467, 519).

The hand inside the chest coat is the “secret hand of jahbulun if ever in an arguement with a free mason ask if they have reached royal arch degree. If so ask them what is “jahbulun” the conversation will either end or they will verbally attack. I’ll update with pictures and such later just though I’d touch on that before I forgot.

2 Likes